Welcome to University Watercolors!
While viewing my watercolor paintings you will find that successfully combining creativity with accuracy has given them a unique look. Washes of bold color create vibrant atmospheres while the landmarks are painted with detailed precision. This expression of warmth and accuracy results in paintings that are captivating and genuine.
University Watercolors - expressing the passion and beauty of life.
Thanks for visiting!
- A collection of my watercolor paintings were awarded “First Place” in the watercolor society booth at the nationally acclaimed Leeper Park Art Fair.
- “Golden Eve” was awarded first place at the Buchanan Art Center in the juried art show sponsored by the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society.
- “Leeper Park Bridge” won the Hoosier Women Artist Award and was displayed for a year in the Indiana Lieutenant Governor, Sue Ellspermann’s, office.
- A collection of my watercolor paintings were awarded “Best Overall” in the juried art show at Wellfield Botanic Gardens.
- “Football Lights” won the Merit Award at the Eyedart juried art show sponsored by the Northern Indiana Artists.
- "Campus Sunset" was recently published in the international book “The Best of Watercolor - Splash 12, Celebrating Artistic Vision.”
- “Campus Sunset” also won the Bea Zimmerman Memorial Award in the juried art show sponsored by the Northern Indiana Artists.
- I served as president of the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society, which attracts artists from Northwestern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan.
Where to find University Watercolor paintings and reproductions
- My watercolors are on exhibit at The Foundry in Eddy Street Commons at Notre Dame; 1233 North Eddy Street, Suite 106; South Bend, Indiana 46617; (the second floor) 574-232-1400
- They are also on exhibit at the corporate offices in Eddy Street Commons at Notre Dame; 1251 North Eddy Street; South Bend, Indiana 46617; (the second floor)
- On the third weekend in June my watercolors will be a part of the Leeper Park Art Fair, in the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society booth located at Leeper Park, 907 Riverside Drive, South Bend, Indiana 46616