Welcome to University Watercolors!
While viewing my watercolor paintings you will find that successfully combining creativity with accuracy has given them a unique look. Washes of bold color create vibrant atmospheres while the landmarks are painted with detailed precision. This expression of warmth and accuracy results in paintings that are captivating and genuine.
University Watercolors - expressing the passion and beauty of life.
Thanks for visiting!
- “Golden Eve” was awarded first place at the Buchanan Art Center in the juried art show sponsored by the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society.
- “Leeper Park Bridge” won the Hoosier Women Artist Award and was displayed for a year in the Indiana Lieutenant Governor, Sue Ellspermann’s, office.
- A collection of my watercolor paintings were awarded “Best Overall” in the juried art show at Wellfield Botanic Gardens.
- “Football Lights” won the Merit Award at the Eyedart juried art show sponsored by the Northern Indiana Artists.
- "Campus Sunset" was recently published in the international book “The Best of Watercolor - Splash 12, Celebrating Artistic Vision.”
- “Campus Sunset” also won the Bea Zimmerman Memorial Award in the juried art show sponsored by the Northern Indiana Artists.
- I served as president of the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society, which attracts artists from Northwestern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan.
A selection of University Watercolor reproductions are available at these locations:
- The History Museum Store, containing a wide array of merchandise and mementos including a select variety of University Watercolors note cards and 8” x 10” reproductions. 808 West Washington Street; South Bend Indiana 46601; (574) 235-9664; historymuseumSB.org
- The South Bend Chocolate Company, at the SBN International Airport, their gift shops include specialty items from local artists, and collegiate memorabilia including a variety of University Watercolors note cards and 8” x 10” reproductions. 4667 Progress Dr.; South Bend, IN 46628; (574) 289-8786; www.sbchocolatecompany.com
- b on the River, a gift boutique, bakery & café; where you can find unique gifts for friends including a variety of University Watercolors note cards and reproductions. 333 Nibco Parkway; Elkhart, Indiana 46516; (574) 293-9333; www.b-ontheriver.com
- In June my paintings and reproductions will be at the Leeper Park Art Fair, located in South Bend, Indiana, in the St. Joe Valley Watercolor Society booth.
- My watercolors are regularly exhibited at The Foundry in Eddy Street Commons at Notre Dame, 1233 North Eddy Street, Suite 106; South Bend IN 46617; (574) 232-1400